We are celebrating World Hospice and Palliative Care Day on 11 October 2014.
Help us and Hospices nationwide Share The Care by being an ambassador and getting your butterfly tattoo for R20 at Sungardens Hospice. If you are part of a large corporation, please get your office excited and get involved.
The butterfly is the icon of HPCA internationally. It symbolises personal transformation because of the impressive process of metamorphosis it goes through. Butterflies teach us that change in our life is inevitable; however, they do not have to be traumatic.Rather we should unquestioningly embrace personal transformation and the changes of our environment and body, as difficult as it may be, as casually as the butterfly does.
Call Lynn on 012 348 1934 OR
Deposit directly into our account and bring your proof of payment to Sungardens Hospice when you collect your tattoos.
Account Name: Pretoria Sungardens Hospice Association
Absa Bank Woodlands Branch
Savings Account No: 349 814 9692
Reference: World HPCA Day
NOTIFICATION OF SUNGARDENS HOSPICE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
Notice is hereby given that the 26th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of Sungardens Hospice will be held in the Chapel at Sungardens Hospice on Thursday 28th August 2014 at 10:00 for the following business:
1. To confirm the Minutes of the previous AGM which was held on 22nd August 2013.
2. To report on the activities of the Sungardens and Mamelodi Hospice for the period 01 March 2013 to 28 February 2014.
3. To propose that BDO Spencer Steward Chartered Accountants, continue as the auditors of the Association.
4. To transact such other business as may be transacted at an AGM.
The Board of Sungardens Hospice hereby invites you to renew/apply for membership in support of Sungardens Hospice for the period 2014– 2015. If you are interested kindly download and complete the SGH Membership Form and email it along with your proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payment reference: Your name + SGH (Ordinary/Family/Corporate) Membership.
|Ordinary Member||R 25.00 per annum (voting rights)|
|Family Membership||R 100.00 per annum (voting rights)|
|Corporate Membership||R1000.00 per annum (voting rights)|
Come run with your friends in aid of Sungardens Hospice and win spot prizes for the best friendship outfits. Race starts at 07:00 am.
Download the flyer 5104 FRIEND RACE FLYER P5.
Date: 14 May 2014
Time: 09:00 to 15:00
Venue: Moreleta NG Church Complex Foyer
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND SERVICES WILL BE OFFERED:
• Blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol tests
• Family planning methods and information
• TB and HIV screening and tests
• Oral health screening and referral
• Nutrition screening and referral
• Immunisation of children
• Palliative care information
• Environmental information
• Health promotion information
Download the brochure Health services